Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 133, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 98, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 110, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 125, Number of suites (separate rooms) 18, Number of apartments 133, Number of rooms with air conditioning 40, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 133, Family rooms available 8, Children's beds/cots 6
Országbíró utca 44-46., 1139 Budapest, Hungary
- Station (Budapest - Nyugati Railway Station) 2.97 km
- City centre (Budapest) 4.83 km
- Airport (Budapest Listz Ferenc international Airport (BUD)) 16.65 km
- Highway 3.0 km
The hotel Premium Apartment in Budapest is located in a quiet green area on the Pest side, 10 walking minutes away from the western railway station. Various bus, underground and tram stops are situated nearby, providing quick access to numerous sights of Budapest's historic old town and the Danube.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 4 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 4 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 133 rooms
- Door with security lock in 133 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 133 rooms
- Fridge in 133 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 133 rooms
- Microwave oven in 133 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 133 rooms
- Temperature controls in 40 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 133 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- DVD/video rental
- Washing machine for guests
- Classic concierge service
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Premium Apartment
Big, clean apartments, very friendly and helpful staff.
Cheap, room very well equipped
Breakfast was not so good and the bathroom was not very clead. On saturday the hotel kitchen was closed without any notice.
Big clean appartments
I strongly do not recommend taking breakfast. It is expensive, bad choice and the same food every day.
The place is a bit outside the center of town, but we knew that, and as we had our bikes with it is no problem. We did not use breakfast/food or sports, so no rating. For cleanliness only a '2' as under the beds and around cupboards (dust) it can be improved, but that's all. It is an excellent budget stay - but please also foresee some proper bike storage. This should neither be difficult nor expensive to set up. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Price performance ratio is outstanding, particularly for long stays.
Cleanliness wasn't ideal.
the dish wan not complete (some parts of cutlera were missing and some of them dirty).
very open and friendly stuff
some equipment as dishes and trash can was missing
This hotel offers a superb price/value ratio. Super clean, fully equipped kitchen, very confortable apartments, just 3 euros per day for underground parking, nice surroundings, only 20m to a supermarket... If I am about to go again in Budapest, I will not even check any other option!
Not close to a metro station, but there is a tram.
Imaculate and fully equipped apartment. Exceptional value at price paid thro' 'HOTEL.de'. Easy parking and close to bus and tram routes to main stations.