Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 74, Number of single rooms 74, Number of double rooms 74, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 74, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 74
Sprendlinger Landstrasse 177a, 63069 Offenbach am Main, Germany
- Station (Offenbach(Main)Hbf) 2.11 km
- City centre (Offenbach) 2.85 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 15.78 km
- Highway (A661 - Offenbach-Taunusring) 1.26 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 74 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of B&B Hotel Offenbach
Good value for money as a single room. Friendly staff.
small sink outside the bathroom. Disturbing smell inside the bathroom. Appeared to me like a plumbing problem. Bed would not be rather narrow for a double. I don't think they offer twin rooms.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Room clean and comfortable. Easy parking and access. Recommended for stopovers and short stays in area.
It was an excellent property, very clean, and perfect for our needs.
Highway 0,5 (0.31)? ´´ON THE MAIN ROAD´´ WUERDE ICH SAGEN
Motel One Offenbach enjoys an idyllic location in the city of Offenbach - ICH WUERDE ´´IDEAL´´ SAGEN NICHT ´´IDYLLIC´´ In case of arrival outside business hours of reception, please make use of our check-in terminal. For this, please contact the hotel prior in order to receive your RESERVATION number. ´´ACCESS NUMBER´´ IST BESSER
Good traffic connections, attractive price, rooms OK, clean (with reservations, see below), good parking place.
There was cigarette smoke leaking somewhere all the time to the room. Uncomfortable dining room chairs and tables (old Gasthaus style would be better). No real restaurant in the hotel or nearby. Airplane noise can be disturbing.
I had a very nice stay at your hotel and will stay again when in your area.