Total number of rooms 8, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 8, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Reception manned at weekends from 09:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 09:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 3, Inn, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 8, Children's beds/cots 1
Lindauer Str. 1, 88167 Röthenbach, Germany
- Station (Röthenbach) 2.0 km
- City centre (Lindenberg) 10.0 km
- Airport (St Gallen Altenrhein Airport (ACH)) 34.51 km
- Highway (Leutkirch Süd) 45.0 km
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:30 until 21:00.00 Closed thursday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Personal shuttle service from next railway station
- Personal shuttle service to next railway station
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Post Landgasthof
Friendly staff, clean room, good breakfast, wifi and parking. Very nice.
I lost my sunglasses and I call them more times but they answered rude and knock down the call.
Authentic rural country guest house
Nice welcome and good clean hotel.
Nice, big rooms, enough space in bathroom
Breakfast: add some water // there was only orange juice, but about 0.5l served for 5 people
Great value for money, large room, nice and friendly staff. The breakfast was good.
The church just across the street has a clock tower that strikes a bit too loud and often for my taste.