Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 47, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 42, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 47, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 47, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Navarkhu Notara 70-80, 185 35 Piraeus, Greece
- Station (PIRAEUS STATION) 0.6 km
- City centre (Piraeus) 2.15 km
- Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (ATH)) 26.35 km
- Highway (ATHINON-LAMIAS) 2.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 05:30.00 until 10:00.00 and from 14:00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Roof garden
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 05:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Senior Comfort suitable communal rooms
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Senior Comfort suitable food service
- Various main meals available for half or full board
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Fridge in 47 rooms
- Temperature controls in 47 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 47 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Senior Comfort suitable room incl. bath
- Remote control for heating + air conditioning
- Separate reading light for bed
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 6,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 50,00 EUR
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Piraeus Dream
Best hotel I have ever styed at for quite a while!
have a nightmare there :( , the holiday was spoiled
Ideally located for joining a cruise ship. Good value for money. Hotel was clean, cooked breakfast was ok - continental breakfast was good.
No where to eat in the local vicinity of the hotel.
Best position of any hotel for Gates 8, 9, & 10 for ferries to the Cyclades
The area is a bit seedy but seems to be perfectly safe
Very close to Piraues Port. You can reach there on foot. The service is very considerate. We got the breakfast package because we need to leave very early in the morning.
The shower space is very limited, even for the Chinese.
I stayed with my son here and I have already sent my very impressive and positive comments. everything was great!!!!I am staying a whole week and I will stay here again next time I visit Greece.
The Dream hotel is exactly as the name , a dream. Absolutely wonderful, starting with the staff, sooo friendly, talking about clean it can't be cleaner than that, everything was spoteless and more than we expected. Area is fine, no noices at night, great beds, on the firm side for a good support. breakfast was fine, healthy and plenty, and the price is the best you can ever get for any city hotel. Location is ideal, close to everything from shoping to buses, train, trolley, etc. I would recomend this hotel to all and I will stay here everytime I visit Greece, even though I am originally from here (Greece) and I was born and raised in this city of Piraeus, I prefer to stay in this hotel than with any relatives or anywhere else. Great!!!!! price, great hote, great staff. keep up the good work. Also the reservation staff at the internet site where I made the reservation is absolutely perfect!!!
We only stayed one night cos we were off to catch the early morning ferry.. The hotel was excellent. Our problem was finding it, no one seemed to know where it was.
Excellent!!!! Definitely the best value for your money we've found in Europe so far. The staff was lovely and the hotel was comfortable in every respect.
Nothing negative to report!
Clean, nice rooms
Rooms too small, no fresh air, not every room has a balcony, unable to sleep especially when its summer in Greece and very hot