Style of hotel and ambience
pentahotel Brussels Airport offers a restaurant, fitness centre, free airport shuttle and private car park. The recently renovated hotel features 87 cosy rooms with air-conditioning, free Wifi, flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast on-site, and the restaurant serves local and international cuisine.
Special features of the hotel
The pentalounge combines reception, bar and cafe and is an ideal place to enjoy a drink in relaxing atmosphere. On Sundays, the breakfast buffet in the restaurant is served until 11.00am and late check out until 3 pm is free of charge.
Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 87, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 87, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 87, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 87, Children's beds/cots 2
Berkenlaan 5, 1831 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Diegem) 0.8 km
- City centre (Brüssel) 15.0 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 4.5 km
- Highway (E40) 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator Quadriga
- Breakfast from 10:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 00:00 o'clock
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Various main meals available for half or full board
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in guest rooms
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Proximus
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Temperature controls in 87 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Large dogs permitted
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pay TV
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 00:01.00 until 23:59.00
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of pentahotel Brussels Airport
near to the airport
you can hear everything through the walls
- vom Flughafen leicht zu erreichen - Billiardtisch im der Lobby - Essen im Restaurant in gutem Preis/Leistungs-Verhältnis
- sehr hellhörige Räume - Zimmer waren extrem klein
Good ambient and atmosphere at reception bar to grab a beer at any time (24hrs).
>No replacement for complement water,Tissue & Shower pack daily. >Dustbin was not clear up daily since after check in.
Liked the room and bar/lounge is also quite nice and informal.
Breakfast was good. Nice personal atmosphere, friendly staff.
Noise from the other rooms audible. Check-in process was very slow. Shuttle to airport was overfilled with people.
Clean room and quite new finishing of the walls etc. Free shuttle to airport.
Noisy room, you could hear everything from the room next door. Too loud background music in the reception (which is a bar desk) and in the breakfast room. Violet lightning in the bar/reception, feels like a bordello and not a business hotel.
Nice food, funky ambience.
The 10 euro charge for high speed internet is a rip off. They advertize free high speed internet on their website yet they expect you to pay for this when you stay. Otherwise you can wait 5 minutes to download a document on the usual network. This is 2017 intenet is like water.
Internet wifi connection has a limited availability and it's often necessary to re-connect by doing the entire registration
Good restaurant with a nice ambiance, new interior
Breakfast is available from early morning (6:00 ~) Convenient location
Taxi drivers at airport do not want to drive such short way (10 minutes), though the time for shuttle bus is quite limited. 150 Euro per night seems too much for the quality of hotel even it is in convenient location near the airport.