Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 22, Total number of rooms 591, Number of single rooms 281, Number of double rooms 310, Number of rooms with air conditioning 591, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Renovation work planned 2009-07-01, to 2010-06-30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking room 476
5 Coleman Street, 179805 Singapore, Singapore
- Station (City Hall MRT) 0.0 km
- City centre (City Hall) 0.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna Fee 0 SGD
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0 SGD
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 591 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 591 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 591 rooms
- Temperature controls in 591 rooms
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Washing machine for guests
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service Cost per item 0 SGD
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Peninsula Excelsior City Centre
The location is good and price is reasonable, also they keep the room in a silence environment that is so great
May be I am unlucky faced this issue. The first day stay is ok. However, it lets me very surprise once I come back to the room at night. Few more excrement was be putted inside the bathroom. I tried to call front desk three time but not success. Lucky this is in Bathroom, I clean it by myself and leave the hotel next early morning.
Good location, close to good restaurant ares
Hotel is well located and close to the MRT and the Sky Lounge provides a great view of the city. The room was clean. The shower had an issue but the hotel sorted it out very quickly to our satisfaction.
Room was a little cramped. Breakfast was adequate but no the best I've had.
Nice location and good facilities.
Breakfast is not worth the money I pay. I would rather eat outside a good one for a much lesser amount. The bread was really bad and there were flies moving around it.
Good location to reach many shops and different restaurants.
It's cebtrally located, great value, specially for Singapore. Next to a beautiful park, which can be used for walks, or runs. It's nice!
The smell in the Hall ways, it wasn't a bad smell, it was a strong cleaning product smell.
It was a great experinece.
The size of the room is too small for two persons.