Hotel built in 1960, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel closed from 2009-12-24, to 2010-01-02, Reception manned from 06:02, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 10, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 25, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms, Renovation work planned 2016-10-11, to 2016-11-30, in area other
Friedrichstr. 1, 35392 Giessen, Germany
- Station (Gießen Bahnhof) 0.18 km
- City centre (Gießen) 1.03 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 62.02 km
- Highway (A485 - Osttangente Giessen - Bergwerkswald) 2.65 km
From 6:02 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- open from 14:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator t-online
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider t-online
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- ISDN connection in 12 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 10 rooms
- Fridge in 5 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 2 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 30 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 12 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 10,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 60,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 10,00 EUR
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Parkhotel Friedrichstraße
Good value (for Giessen) very near the HBF.
The room was tiny, like an economy room on a cruise ship! There was really no room to open my luggage the way I usually do in most hotels. It was nothing like the photo I saw attached to the room I thought I was reserving.
Good location as it's very close to Giessen train station.
It can be noisy as soon as the workday starts.
Lage des Hotels ist prima.
The breakfast is very good - fruit, eggs, cold cut meat, fish, etc. The guest room, the hallway and the stairs are sparklingly clean. The hotel staffs are very nice as well.
very noisy and dirty looking neigborhood
+ free wifi + at ~Eur 50 best price-performance ratio in Giessen
The hotel was open all night
I would like sstronger coffee in the morning!
Easy to get to from the trainstation. Staff was very friendly.
Room was about the size of a closet.