Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 78, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 56, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 23, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 125110, No-smoking room 74, Hypoallergenic rooms 2, Children's beds/cots 3, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 4 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-12-14
Am Berghölzchen 1, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany
- Station (Hildesheim Hbf) 2.54 km
- City centre (Hildesheim) 1.78 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 38.77 km
- Highway (A7 - Hildesheim) 4.51 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Beauty parlor open from 17:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 10:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Parkhotel Berghölzchen
Very nice & silent room with modern furniture, nice location of hotel and a restaurant with excellent food
nothing to complain
Cleanliness, courteous staff, nice view, good breakfast.
Nearest bus stop is 1km away.
Additional workout machines in fitness room.
the location of the hotel in the wood up the hill is great
too short opening hours of gym/spa
wonderful view over Hildesheim at breakfast.
Service friendly and efficient. Water in the room was highly appreciated!
Why is WIFI login needed? Login caused issues for online meetings. Cell signal was too weak so I needed hotel WiFi.
Magnificent location and excellent breakfast and friendly and helpful staff.
The quality of Wi-Fi was poor. it needs a definite improvement. Also the place is little far from the bus stop.
Outstanding hotel! In terms of infrastructure as well as people providing service! Recommendation deserved!
The hotel is very quiet and staff is very kind. Also the restaurant is really good and breakfast with many options.
My room organization and cleaning was not so good this time, I had to request for more shower gel and other things ended and were not replaced. Also the shower was not so good at my room. I have stayed there before and was everything oik, but this time I had this incoveniences.
Location, staff very friendly
There are no charging points near the bed.