Style of hotel and ambience
The Parker Hotel Brussels Airport is a modern business hotel in Diegem that offers eleganly furnished rooms providing all desirable comfort. In the stylish restaurant, guests may take delight in seasonal delicacies prepared with finesse. Furthermore, modern equipped conference rooms are available at the Parker Hotel Brussels Airport.
Special features of the hotel
City tax not included and payable at the hotel : 6.00 Euro per room per night.
Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 125, Number of single rooms 60, Number of double rooms 65, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of junior suites 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 125, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 125, Family rooms available 12
Bessenveldstraat 15, 1831 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 5.8 km
- City centre (Brussel) 7.18 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 3.97 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool closed from 2013-09-01 to 2014-05-01
- Turkish bath
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 125 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 125 rooms
- Temperature controls in 125 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 125 rooms
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0 EUR
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- Personal shuttle service from next railway station
- Personal shuttle service to next railway station
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Parker Hotel Brussels Airport
They gave away my room and rebooked me in another hotel without telling. I was transferred to the other hotel with delay.
The hotel is convenient to the airport and provides a free shuttle to the airport. The train station is within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel only for a temporary stay prior to air travel.
The hotel is located in a business park with other hotels and various businesses around. There are no restaurants or other amenities within walking distance, except for the hotel restaurant. The breakfast was an extra charge.
Staff was helpful in providing information on how to get to Brussels. I was able to get a driver to take me to the train station. Very clean upscale hotel close to airport... I appreciated the bus to transport us to airport on time...
I didn't like the cheeseburger in the restaurant... was a little dry... waiter didn't offer any condiments... Remote location.. prevented me from going to another restaurant...
attractive building, enough parking space. Very friendly and skilled servicing in the bar on saturday night.
Incompetent reception staff who lack communication to each other. Fixed and confirmed reservations, e.g. for a room downstairs - there is no elevator (!) -, are not kept. The restaurant is closed for two weeks because of vacation - no mention was made at the reservation. The promised price structure was not kept. After 09.30 AM on Sunday the breakfast room was a chaotic mess. It was difficult to find a neat table with clean tableware for one person. For quite a while there was nobody around to ask information, the room number was not required anyhow. One of the servants was quite upset when I opened the service door to ask milk for the, and when they finally filled it up, they did not check if the setting was ready to go. The whole operation, maybe the management, not for me to define, makes a somewhat inadequate impression.
Although a airport hotel, no flight noise noticable. Nice bar food.
Although a non-smoking room there was a distict cigarette smoke smell.
Clean, very fair rate.
Hotel located closed to airport in the middle of nowhere, just other low budget hotels around, nothing else.
Good connection to Brussels Airport
Early bird breakfast, included into the price is only a coffee and a cake and before 6:00. From hotel description this was not clear. Normal breakfast costs EUR 20 p.P
Good breakfast and quality.
Internet is expensive (15EURO per 10 hours), Staff sometimes seem ''annoyed'' that you ask them queries about services.
very good room with modern facility and free internet access with cable. very good price/quality ratio
a bit far from the Brussels center, very convenient for airport
A very pleasant stay in a good quality hotel at a great price.