Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 121, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 121, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-31, Renovation work planned 2017-12-28, to 2018-02-28, in area room
Am Schönenkamp 9, 40599 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 5.89 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 7.42 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 13.01 km
- Highway (A46 - Düsseldorf-Eller) 0.27 km
Conveniently located on the edge of Düsseldorf, this city and business hotel is the ideal place for your next stay in the exciting metropolis on the Rhine. The city centre can be reached in 20 minutes by car and is home to the famous shopping boulevard, Königsallee, as well as numerous museums and theatres.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider TheCloud
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Sued
Restaurant was closed on Sunday evening
good value for money hotel
The staff very friendly also at breakfast.
Cleaning conditions, under the beds we found paper nose wipes and a thick layer of dust. Meaning the cleaners only clean what they see. This is a very disturbing tought. At arrival the bathroom/toilet smell. They should leave the door open for ventilation.
In general hotel room was clean, however, it smelled quite unpleasant from toilet and shower (probably they're old). Good choice of food for breakfast - all is tasty.
They don't have enough iron boards & irons which is a problem as majority of guests are businesses travelers as me.
Well maintained and good rooms.
1. Less options in breakfast. 2. No gymnasium. 3. Very high price during the trade fair.
price very low
internet connection very expensive
Food, dinner and breakfast quality very poor! Staff in the restaurant very unfriendly!
Despite being close to the highway it was not noisy
Difficult to find if it is dark Parking costs 7 euros/day and it is in the front of the hotel
Some of the staff reacted positively to suggestions from my first visit, many things changed. Hotel is very close to BTC Europe headquarter in Monheim autobahn without que both morning and evening
Staff in reception partly unfriendly, slow and unwilling to help There should be a fitness center Have to pay fee for internet, should be free of charge