Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 142, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 102, Rooms with connecting door 4, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 142
PLACE MARCEL BROODTHAERS PLEIN 3, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Midi Railway Station) 0.12 km
- City centre (Grand'Place) 1.66 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 12.65 km
- Highway (Bruxelles-Brussel) 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Swisscom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of PARK INN BRUSSELS MIDI
No toiletries or even a bottle of water given in the room, very stingy staff
Very Good value for money. Very spacious rooms. Good breakfast. Nice bar with resonable prices.
The location is very convinient just next to the Midi station, but the arena in general is uninteresting.
Good clean hotel
Finding the entrance was a bit difficult, and also the parking entrance.
Nice room, good location. There was very nice view from the room on the 5th floor. French windows down to floor, very nice. Fast Internet connection. I had a very pleasant stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Metro is just a few steps away. Staff was helpful.
Parking is expensive. The plates and the cups at the breakfast were not properly clean.
Nice room, good breakfast, good location close to train station
noise from the close street
Very well located. Nicely equipped. Good price for the quality.
Could be a bit cleaner, but only details // it is nevertheless ok.
Incompetent Staff Overbooking room