Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 1997, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 18, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 15531, No-smoking room 32, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-31
Bismarckstr. 19, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 1.56 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 0.2 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.26 km
- Highway 1.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection
- Fridge in 8 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 10 rooms
- Temperature controls in 18 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Hotel safe
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service
Evaluations of Panorama
rooms with balkon facing the nearby river, so perfect to sit out and just read your mails or drink a beer
the noise from the floor under the floor mats is very disturbing, you hear the creaky noise from every neighbour room. so everyone should go to sleep at the same time....
Very clean, very professional atmosphere. Breakfast amazing, location superb. Would highly recommend for excellent value.
Great location, clean rooms, decent breakfast
Pillows were of very poor quality, cleaning staff disposed of my contacts case
Located in a central place, excellent .
It would also be good if there is a service to provide some kind of support to use Microwave/ heating food.
Sehr nettes Personal, das Frühstück war einfach ein Traum. Blick aus dem Fenster zum Fluß. Die Zimmer sind sehr sauber, neue Möblierung.
This is the perfect Hotel to stay in Heidelberg, Best location, excellent staff, very nice and comfortable rooms, great breakfast, nothing to complain, 100 + rate.
The location is excellent, right in the centre of Heidelberg beside the river. Some rooms have a river view and balcony. The staff are the friendliest and most accomodating staff I have dealt with in 6 years of visiting Heidelberg.
Depending on the room you may have a little noise from the Bizmarkplatz trams / buses.
Very nice hotel, rooms a bit small, but very modern and clean. Nice breakfast, good central location and parking.
Could use a small refrigator and a safe in room.
Location is great. The building is quite new. The breakfast is great, with lots of fruit and juices. Beautiful views of the Neckar river.
Parking could be a problem. I reserved a parking place, but ended up parking the car in the sidewalk (and still got charged for it).
The staffs are very friendly and genial. The room is clean.
The single room space and bed size are too small.