Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2018, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 99, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 91, of which have 2 separate beds 91, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Number of apartments 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking room 99, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-01-22, Renovation work planned 2018-01-04, to 2018-02-28, in area lobby, Renovation work planned 2018-01-04, to 2018-02-28, in area restaurant
Harburger Ring 8-10, 21073 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 10.52 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 0.1 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 19.08 km
- Highway (A253 - Umgehung Harburg - Hamburg-Wilstorf) 4.0 km
City: Michel (St. Michaelis church), harbour, Binnen and Außenalster lakes, Reeperbahn amusement mile, cathedral, Speicherstadt (storehouses), fish market, TV tower. Surrounding area: Blankenese, Niendorf Zoo. Outings: Altes Land, Willkommenshöft, Lüneburger Heide (moors).
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 11:00.00 until 17:00.00 and from 07:00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 99 rooms
- Kitchenette in 8 rooms
- Fridge in 99 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 8 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 3 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 8 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service Cost per item 2,50 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Panorama Hamburg-Harburg
Close to a lot of restaurants and shops. Only 8 minute walk to Harburg station with train/buses.
Not free WiFi.
Clean and quiet hot
No free internet and it's warm in Hotel.
Luxurious rooms. Very good shower.
Poor English of Staff. No iron board and iron in the room.
Noise from street, even when window closed. Very hot in room, especially when window closed! Pillows very thin, mattress thin, both made sleeping uncomfortable.
A very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff.
Nice location with close distance to business part of Harburg.
Very expensive internet connection - 8 EUR per hour. Very Expensive breakfast - 15 EUR.
Mein Zimmer war ausreichend groß und für mich wichtig mit großem Schreibtisch. Die Dusche lieferte Mengen heissen Wassers; Bad, WC wie auch das Zimmer waren sauber und gepflegt. Für mich absolut super: die Panorama Stuuv, die Kneipe abends im Hotel mit kleiner Karte, die Gerichte sind geschmacklich und handwerklich absolut gut zubereitet.
Das Frühstück ist absolute Spitze, der Preis dafür aber relativ hoch angesetzt.
Price-performance ratio was very attractive, because we paid only 55€ per night (without breakfast)and parking was included. Room was clean. Hamburg downtown is a bit far away from the hotel. However it is easy and good reachable by car or public transportation.
We did not have breakfast in the hotel, so we can not judge about the quality. As far as I remember, this hotel does not offer any sport or wellness.
Staff at front of hotel helpful and friendly.
Rooms seemed a bit dated, and not sure what justified the relatively high price of €124 a night - I have often stayed in more contemporary hotels with more creature comforts for around 2/3 that price.
Nice hotel, good location (close to all places of interest for me)
Noisy. Could hear people around me sneezing and using the bathroom.