Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 33, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 22, Number of rooms with air conditioning 33, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 33, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 1
11 Metropoleos Str., 10557 Athens, Greece
- Station (Athen - Railway Station) 2.18 km
- City centre (Athina) 0.31 km
- Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (ATH)) 19.07 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider HOL
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 33 rooms
- Temperature controls in 33 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 33 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- TV with international news channel
- Remote control for heating + air conditioning
- Separate reading light for bed
- Separate luggage storage space
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Chinese TV channel
- Water boiler in room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Welcome drink
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 23:59.00
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Pan
Good location to many attractions and subway.
A very tired room. Needs carpet replaced through out. Bathtub and walls require rejuvinating. No in-room safe as indicated.
That's not our first time staying in Pan hotel, this time we did stay for 14 nights and we are going to stay there again. I love everything about it! You won't find better location in Athens,it is IDEAL! The rooms simple but very clean and comfortable,we had everything we need. The staff is very friendly, helpful and professional! We are vegeterains but for people who eats meat Breakfast is quiet good.
Christos in the front office was great in all the assistance and the other staff helped when we had an electrical problem on the second night stay.
Friendly staff, close to center, quite.
The cleaning was the best, we have ever tried.
Only one small and slow elevator to all guests - and we stayed on the 8th floor!
The location was excellent. The room/bathroom were very clean. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful. They stored my luggage in a separate room since I checked-out and checked back in. This was very convenient as we did not have to carry all our luggage for overnight stay elsewhere.
For the breakfast, regular milk was not provided.
Clean and quiet (There's lots of traffic around Syntagma Square but very little on Mitropoleos Street.) Excellent location for downtown Athens destinations. Close to Metro and cabs. Easy access from X95 airport bus -- the operative word in the directions at the web site is ´´down´´ Othonos street.
Small room with tiny bathroom. Small elevator. But if you're in Athens to see Athens, not hang out in your hotel room, the Pan is an excellent choice.