Hotel built in 2001, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 75, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 70, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 60, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 75, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 16, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 49, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2
Strada di Montalbuccio 31, 53100 Siena, Italy
- Station (Siena) 5.0 km
- City centre (Sienna) 16.0 km
- Airport (Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (PSA)) 85.15 km
- Highway (Siena Ovest) 0.5 km
Strategically situated at the motorway SS73, this family-run hotel is the perfect retreat for business and private travellers. Rent a bike and explore Tuscany at your own pace or pay a visit to Siena Cathedral (2.5km). Within 4 kilometres, you will arrive at the next train station.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator nessuna
- Door with security lock in 75 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Telecom Italia
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 75 rooms
- Fridge in 75 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 75 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 75 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Medical service
Evaluations of Palazzo dei Priori Hotel
Front staff were very friendly and thiere colleague tried to solve the key trouble of my suitecase. I would appreciate their co-operation.
Breakfast food and amenity are not good.
If someone wants to stay for one night without leaving the Highway it´s ideal to stay. If you like to enjoy Toscana feeling you better search further.
If you like to enjoy Toscana feeling you better search further. Also walking distance to Sienna Downtown is not ideal.
Excellent value for money overall, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast.
Was a bit disappointed with the coffee, a bit under par for Italy but everything else was excellent.
good breakfast // free tea/coffee,sweets and fruits during the day // air-condition.
to wait from the city center (30 minutes on foot) and from railwaystation (30 minutes by bus)
The hotel is OK.
But at 97 Euros too expensive.
Very helpful friendly staff. The hotel was nice and comfortable. I was really scared reading some of the earlier reviews when booking the hotel but the hotel was nothing at all like that. The hotel was one of the best I stayed in during my trip to Europe and I would stay there again.
The location of the hotel is okay, depending on your preferences. It is not located in the middle of the old city of Siena so you do have to get there on some sort of transportation. That said, there is public transportation about 2-3 blocks away (the hotel is located on a hill, but it is not very steep). The hotel is pretty close to the city, so a taxi ride costs less than 10 Euro, even at night, which is what I did every night since the buses don't run very often at night. I would suggest you take buses to the city and then taxi back. The much-discussed shuttle does exist, but from what I understand, the hotel only operates it on designated days. I was there during Siena's famous Palio and so the shuttle service was offered, which was very good- they can schedule them to pick you up in the city when you wanted.
Distance to historic city of Siena correct but due to an escalator from the parking space to the old city, distance shrinks to 10 minutes. Positive surprise!
House number of address is mentioned with ´´0´´: Problem for navigation device. Correct number is 31.