Hotel built in 1967, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 05:30, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2009-12-09, to 2010-01-31, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 5, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 34, Family rooms available 5, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-05-21, Renovation work planned 2009-12-09, to 2010-01-31, in area other
Westring 35, 44787 Bochum, Germany
- Station (Bochum Hauptbahnhof) 0.85 km
- City centre (Bochum) 0.35 km
- Airport (Dortmund Airport (DTM)) 31.4 km
- Highway (A40 - Bochum-Zentrum) 1.72 km
5:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 6,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
Evaluations of Ostmeier
he staff is very friendly and helpful and are a any time with help and advice available :-). The swimming pool and sauna are good.
The room is too small, and the mattress is soft to me, WIFI speed also is slow and not stable, no way to see any video, washroom is small as well.
Clean, quiet room. A decent breakfast and a nice pool.
A very nice place, indeed.
Some noise from the restaurant/kitchen ventillation system, although not very disturbing.
Insufficient breakfast. The portions are limited and unfriendly defended by the owner as were the breads of gold.
Central location, parking available if you arrive early, free bottle of mineral water in room, decent cooked breakfast, swimming pool
W-Lan is expensive (10 euros minimum), room was very small, toilet separated only by a curtain, no hairdryer
The rooms are small but very clean and well arranged. 45 Min Drive to Messe Dusseldorf. I stayed here during Drupa 08 and was very pleased with room and staff
Even though the rooms are small, you have everything you need and it is usable // Breakfast is excellent // Convenient location (150 m to the U-bahn station, 1 stop from the main train station).
Well, as I said, rooms are small, especially the single rooms // -) But that's almost normal in Germany in every hotel below 4 stars.
Car parking area is too small.