Hotel built in 1983, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on sunday, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned at weekends from 16:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 20, Hypoallergenic rooms 20, Children's beds/cots 3
Linnenkamp 4, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany
- Station (Hildesheim Hbf) 2.87 km
- City centre (Hildesheim) 3.06 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 36.39 km
- Highway (A7 - Hildesheim-Drispenstedt) 4.37 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 16:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 2,50 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Osterberg
Sehr schönes, ruhiges und freundliches Hotel
good Hotel at a great price
Not so good on Sunday night - bar / restaurant closed!
Sehr freundliche Bedienung! Kleine Fehler wurden sehr großzügig ausgeglichen.
Friendly, welcoming family run hotel. The 'house rules' in the room are written with a pleasant individual touch! Food is very good and excellent value for money.
Very friendly and helful staff who went out their way to make my stay enjoyable and sucessful.
Nice staff and small town feeling of the hotell
People partying all night long, hard to sleep...
this is a great cheap place to stay as long as you don't mind taking buses but everyone has to do that in hildesheim anyways.....