Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 24, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 24
4, rue Frochot, 75009 Paris, France
- Station (Paris - Gare Saint-Lazare) 1.03 km
- City centre (Paris) 2.89 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 17.4 km
- Highway 5.0 km
Favourably located in the heart of Paris, right between the Palais Garnier and Sacre Coeur, the hotel Opera Frochot invites its guests to explore the sights and shopping opportunities of Paris. Guests can reach Pigalle metro station in only 2 minutes by foot and the Galeries Lafayette can be reached in a scenic 15 minutes’ stroll.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 24 rooms
- Breakfast for early risers from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 24 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 24 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 24 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Opera Frochot
It was not the first time I was going to this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised by the recent efforts that the staff put into improving their offer. I would recommend this hotel.
one thing that did not change is the location. The neighborhood is not great.
The rooms are recently renovated. It's confortable and clean. I was overall happy with this hotel.
The staff is not especially friendly. The hotel is located in Paris red quarter. The common areas (elevator, corridors) are not as clean and new as the rooms.
Nice hotel it self; nice service
Sourrounded by bordels; very unsafe place; prostitutes all around the hotel Red light district; should not be shown to business customers
The room I had was clean and well equipped. The available space was sufficient especially if know other similar hotels in Paris. Elevator is available. WiFi is available in the room and the price for it is OK. To the next Metro Station (Picalle) ~2min to walk and 3 Station to the RER-Train. The street isn't noisy.
On the TV are only french channels set.
clean and tidy, good value for money, located very close to Monmatre and great metro connection, friendly staff and good breakfast
small rooms and thin walls
The location is good, close to the subway station, easy to find the location. The restaurant, bakery store, super market store, it is convenient. Safety box in the room is OK.
No bathtub, small shower space, internet connection but not for free, no pot. Breakfast is only from 7:30am, to be earlier (6:30am).
At $120/night this is good value for money. Nicely decorated (modern design) rooms. The hotel pictures are very representative. While the rooms are not spacious they are not cramped either.