Total number of rooms 250, Number of single rooms 100, Number of double rooms 30, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking room 20
11950 Bayan Lepas,Jalan Mahsuri 76, 11950 Mukim 12, Malaysia
- City centre (Mukim 12) 3.62 km
- Airport (Penang International Airport (PEN)) 3.34 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Olive Tree
Worth the price, decent gym facilities and good atmosphere.
I was rejected a room with king-sized bed even though there was still availability. Horrible checkout process - it took more than 40 minutes. Long waiting time for elevators.
the city view outside the room the facility in the room
the variety of dishes for breakfast is poor and almost same everyday
Location is near Bosch. Food is available nearby. too many options outside within walkable distance. Staff is competent.
Nothing much. Mini-bar is empty. Warning: SMokers, you don't get a smoking room here 'cos of their GO Green policy. You are permitted to smoke only outside the premise.
Decent gym facilities, nice breakfast, room conditions are generally good.
Horribly slow check-in and check-out processes, long waiting times at elevators.
Reception is good. Good view from the hotel especially at the last level 22 floor.Buffet breakfast has decent spread considering the budget.
Rooms are like Mouse trap, no space even to go around the bed. Noise level is too poor. Room facilities are bare minimum. I don't recommend this hotel for Bosch colleagues.
Value for money, relatively new hotel and facilities.
Elevators were always slow, breakfast area was crowded at certain times.
Breakfast and new facilities of the hotel.
Slow checkout process and long waiting time for elevators. Service of staff can also be improved.
Bed is a little hard for my liking. Quiet location, not much to do after hours.
Cleanliness of the room
Foods and slow lift service
recep not able to provide the solution to a problem