Hotel built in 1966, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 29, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 15, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 34, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-04-19
Nymphenburger Str. 141, 80636 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 1.7 km
- City centre (München) 3.16 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.06 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.35 km
Book the centrally located Hotel Nymphenburg for your city break in Munich. Take the underground from the nearby Rotkreuzplatz or Maillingerstraße stations, and be in the centre in no time. Discover tourist attractions like Frauenkirche church or the Viktualienmarkt food market. In fine weather, stroll pleasantly through the neighbouring Grünwaldpark, and along to the captivating Nymphenburg Palace.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,50 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Nymphenburg City
Great location close to city centre, friendly staff, good choice at breakfast, hotel areas and rooms clean, bed was comfortable, Hotel is fantastic value for money.
Was a little noisy when guests passing my room during the night.
Free bottled water for everyone and 10 mins to SAP Hybris office.
No air conditioning - might be a problem during hottest days in summer.
Walking distance to SAP Hybris. Great value for money. Quiet and has a bit of charm. Not the typical business hotel
no complaints when price is considered and availabilty of hotel rooms in Munich close to the centre
Nice place, heat atmosphere, good breakfast.
Not far away from the city center. And not far away from S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations. The hotel is beautiful.
No air-conditioner in my room and it was hot in the first two days of my stay.
Breakfast is ok
The room was very small, with very old furniture.
The rooms are rather small and you can hear the noise (e. g. toilette, shower) from the other rooms. The parking slots in the garage are very narrow. Very difficult to manage.
Although the hotel is centrally positioned, it lies exactly between 2 underground stations and that means 5-7 minutes walk every time. My room was to the street and it was very loud. Woke up between 5-6 am due to the noise.
Nice staff, breakfast with good selection.
Clean rooms, nice staff, good breakfast and free Wifi.
The room are small and a little bit outdated.