Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 14, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 3, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Beach hotel, Women's hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 14
Gerechtigkeitsgasse 1, 3011 Berne, Switzerland
- Station (Bern - Bahnhof) 1.4 km
- City centre (Bern) 0.57 km
- Airport (Bern Belp Airport (BRN)) 4.96 km
9:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 23:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 CHF Fee per day 0 CHF
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 CHF Cost per day 0 CHF
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0 CHF
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 CHF
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Nydeck
No good options for parking bicycles
Central position. Clean room.
Two separated beds.
Very easy to find and located centrally.
Note there are stairs as the only access so no large bags. The breakfast is just a bagette and a croissant with jam everyday.
The description of the hotel should include the fact that there are flights of very steep spiral stairs to the rooms, which many people would find extremely difficult. Also quite noisy, particularly from emergency vehicles.
Friendly staff, very well located. Excellent value for the price
Room was very small, but precisely like it was described. Very clean. This is a hotel to drop in for one night and just to look a little bit around in the city. It is precisely two stars. Very central location.
Parking place is quite away and very expensive. Breakfast is cup of coffee with just a loaf with some butter and jam.