Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 67, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 45, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 67, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-11-30
Friedrichstr. 3, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 0.18 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.97 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 10.9 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Feuerbach) 8.49 km
The hotel is situated right in the city centre of Stuttgart. The main railway station is nearby and offers fast connections to the airport and fair ground.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Rieker Hauptbahnhof
location of this hotel is the key. very close to the main train station so very convenient for the business and personal needs
rooms are smaller for the said prices. breakfast definitely needs some variety.
Location is convenient
Room is too old and noisy
Sehr nahe am Bahnhof aber trotzdem recht ruhig durch die doppleten Fenster.
Hotel is close to the main train station and the subway station.
Extremely small rooms. Ridiculously high priced for what they provide. Felt the tariff was a rip-off. Breakfast was extra -- a double insult.
Sehr zentrale Lage, Zimmer (ich wohnte nach hinten raus) für die Lage sehr ruhig, sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal
Das Hotel hat den "verblichenen Charme der 60er Jahre". Das Mobiliar ist alt und abgewohnt. Das Frühstück ist bestenfalls unterer Durchschnitt.
Right at Hauptbahnhoff, close to all shopping places and metro
Breakfast quality poor. Television old. Bathroom too small. Room too small.
Key-chains and that you have to leave the key at the front desk, and you have to wait to get it back
Central location, friendly staff.
Very small rooms, credit card is reserved at check in, poor breakfast. The only reason I choose this hotel is its location.
Not clear from description how parking is used in nearby underground lot. Would not let me enter room when checking in at 1300, stated that rooms would not be ready until 1400. Find it hard to believe that all rooms miraculously become ready at the exact same time!
- There should be free internet access in the hotel. (standard feature in all modern business hotels) - Add information about LAN or W-LAN access on bosch-hotels.com (price information as well if not free)