Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 78, Number of single rooms 25, Number of double rooms 53, of which have 2 separate beds 33, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 78, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-08-31
Rubensstr. 33, 50676 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 1.54 km
- City centre (Köln) 1.39 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 16.0 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 2.82 km
The Leonet hotel is centrally situated in Cologne, in the Altstadt-Süd borough. Leisure activities including cycle tours along the Rhine, a picnic in the Volksgarten and a visit to the zoo are possible. Furthermore, Cologne offers numerous museums.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 22,00 EUR
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Children's playground
- Sauna Fee 9,90 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Leonet Altstadt
Pretty clean room, friendly and helpful staff, good buffet breakfast, very central to station and the city
I asked for a quiet room and I got a room without neighbors, great. The breakfast was ok. Staff was friendly. Location is great.
The bathroom of my non-smoking room was obviously used as a smoking area and smelled disgusting. When I asked for a pillow without feathers in it, it wasn´t possible, although it was mentioned in the hotel brochure in m y room that I could ask for non-allergenic pillow and blankets. The breakfast room was very full and i had to wait untill there was place.
Nice, friendly stuff, very good connection to the downtown (15 min walk), lots of pubs around, good breakfast
soundproof was bad. You can hear neighbours takling
The breakfast was great, the staff was lovely and to room was comfortable.
There was a hostel very close by and one night the youngsters there were very rowdy. I had to carry my suitcase up two flights of stairs, not easy for me.
The hotel is totally my expectations. It is comfortable, very clean, close to downtown by my choice and the staff is pleasant and helpful. Its price is very attractive and is allow myself to spend a little time in Cologne without it being too expensive. What makes you want to come back and go through your broker. Thank you!
I had lot of trouble with cigarett smell.
The room was clean, the bed comfortable, friendly staff
the hotel is clean, but somehow needs to be modernized a bit.
bed is comfortable, bathroom is clean.
fair quality for the price.