Hotel built in 1903, Last complete renovation 1980, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 65, Number of single rooms 25, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 37, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 65, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-07-25
Kirchenallee 46, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 0.18 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 1.08 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 8.6 km
- Highway (A255 - Abzweig Veddel - Anschluß Neue Elbbrücken) 2.84 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Kronprinz Hamburg
Friendly staff and well located hotel (across main station)
Rooms are old-fashioned, beds are not very comfortable and it is quite noisy.
Good value for money. Close to central station and restaurants.
room towards backyard very quiet although in the middle of Hamburg.
Excellent value for money right across the road from the Hamburg Hauptbahnhof.
Personal und Fruehstueck sind herforragend,
Great location for visiting Hamburg. Hamburg's cross point of public transport is main railway station(HBf) Plenty of good eating places in this street and nearby. Leaving Hamburg is easy from this hotel,because HBf is across the street, where you can easily travel other cities in Germany and/or other countries by Eurocity trains. Also S-train to airport leaves from HBf
Me and my wife were very happy to stay in your hotel for 3 nights, staff is excellent.
The hotel was very convenient for Hamburg Hbf. 45 seconds walk from door to station entrance. The hotel is in a fine old building and still has keys for the rooms!!!
Very nice small hotel close to city center.
Rooms smelled like a shit, mixed of smoking and mould. We complained immediately to the staff who where very unfrendly. Actually the rooms we where offered where more suitable for animals than people. We didn´t stay in the hotel but where charged 80% anyway. Would not recomend to anyone to stay at this hotel.