Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 76, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 50, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 76, WKO-FVH Rating 3, WKO-FVH Rating valid until 2016-06-17
Wiedner Gürtel, 34, 1040 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 0.23 km
- City centre (Wien) 1.0 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 16.73 km
- Highway (Südautobahn) 6.5 km
Close to the Belvedere and its beautiful gardens, the hotel enjoys a convenient location, only a stone’s throw away from the central railway station of Vienna (city centre reachable by subway within 8minutes, on foot within 20 minutes).
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Hotel Congress Wien am Hauptbahnhof
Next to the training station.
Need to return the key at reception when I leave the hotel. Small elevator.
Very convenient location.
Shower uncomfortabe, the pan has tendency to overflow. Be careful!
Good breakfas, very friendly staff, close to metro station
old TVs, very small bathroom and WC, major construction is going on under the windows of the hotel
I have left !!!
The room was too hot. Easily up around the 50 degree centrigrade mark. I asked for AC or a fan and was told nothing was available. The bathroom was ridiculously small. I had to literally squeeze through the opening for the shower door. It was so obvious that they had squeezed absolutely the most rooms out of the given space.
Classic 3 star hotel. Great location near downtown and subway! Great breakfast with fried or scrammbled eggs and bacon or traditional! Friendly staff! Very clean! Free WiFi! Hot water in the morning! We recommend the apartment on the 4th floor!
Walls are not really soundproof. I could hear people next rooms taking shower, using water and so on.
Early check in was requested and given which was very useful for me. Convinient bus connection to RBOS, Wien.
Room was very close to main road, so it was noisy.
Hotel was a 20 minute walk from town centre, rooms were nicely furnished. Some people complained that the room was noisey // I brought ear plugs and had no problems at all. Breakfast was fine and the staff pleasant.
We asked for two single beds and were given two single mattresses on a double-bed frame - not really any different than sharing a double bed. Otherwise, great for the price.
Good value, helpful staff, good location (not in the center of town but easy to get back and forth), also easy to get from the airport.
Near to city center Very nice and clean
Rather noisy. Some piece of furniture requieres repairing.