Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 16, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 26, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Brüggeweg 20/22, 28309 Bremen, Germany
- Station (Bremen Hauptbahnhof) 6.41 km
- City centre (Bremen) 6.37 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 7.26 km
- Highway (A1 - Bremen-Hemelingen) 1.55 km
The hotel is located in the east of Bremen. The city centre with its many attractions and shops can easily be reached from the hotel. The immediate surrounding area offers additional opportunities for recreational activities such as cycling or walking in the Hemelinger Marsch region.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Door with security lock in 26 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 26 rooms
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Hansahof
I liked the building , the room , the decoration, the employment were very friendly.
Excellent buffet breakfast which a top quality hotel would battle to beat !! Spotlessly clean bedroom, nice crisp bed sheets and towels.
Located some distance from the city centre, but reachable via good public tranport (tram + bus) plus a 5 minute walk.
Very friendly staff, good value, nice breakfast, fine room, convenient location outside Bremen. We would gladly stay here again.
Limited parking (some guests have to park down the street). The road is a bit noisy when the window is open, but a closed window blocks out most of the traffic noise.
very efficient and careful service provided professionally and without any fuss. Good breakfast. Good information about tram service into city.
Staff were very friendly, and they helped me to bring my baggege to my room. And The hotel is very near of "Aladin".(ca.15min. on foot.)The breakfast is so fresh and excellent.
There is no elevator, and they did not change my room as 3rd. floor, and breakfast room is underground.
would def;stay here again. not to far outside city centre only 20 mins on the nu:10 tram. plenty of space in the rooms,clean and tidy can not fauld.