Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 149, Number of suites (separate rooms) 149, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 100, Family rooms available 149
Lyonel Feininger Strasse 22, 80807 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 5.18 km
- City centre (München) 4.93 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 24.03 km
- Highway (A9 SCHWABING (76)) 0.2 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Novotel Suites Muenchen Parkstadt Schwabing
Size and clean of the room
my room was close to the elevator, very noise.
Friendly and helpful front office staff
No Fresh fruit for breakfast
Nice to approach our office in Munich. Close to station for trams
Friendly staff and good sized (if a little functional) rooms
Hard to find & not the best location.
very good stay!
modern, clean, close to the office
no water avaiable in the fitness area
modern und clean hotel!
modernes Hotel, alles gut gepflegt
leider 1 Sportgerät die komplette Woche beschädigt / gesperrt.
modern and clean, next to the office!
Staff does not remember you when you leave on friday and come back on monday.