Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 127, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 127, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Family rooms available 36
33 Boulevard de Dunkerque, 13002 Marseille, France
- Station (Marseille - Gare Saint-Charles) 1.12 km
- City centre (Marseille) 1.5 km
- Airport (Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)) 19.02 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel Suites Marseille Centre Euroméd
Room size Cleanliness Staff friendliness
more varieties in breakfast
Distance from CMA office.
Breakfast has improved little bit in last 1 year, but still there is of improvement. Menu is same everyday. Coffee, Milk sachet, Water are not replenished everyday. In a stay of 3 weeks, I found it missing in 3 days.
Breakfast. Fresh Fruits are not available even on 8 am. breakfast does not have any variation, daily the same menu.
1. Room is big and comfortable. 2. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
1. Cleaner drop personal things without permission. 2. Safe box not reset.
size of the room
breakfast was quite oke, to not excellent
Breakfast should have some hot/warm items. Everything available is cold.
Everyday change in linen/bed sheets. Location of the hotel, breakfast is good.
The room is spacious and with all basic facilities
Breakfast can be little better. Also, this time I didn't find the omlette counter on Sunday when we have more free time to experiement. If we get omlette on weekdays, its good.
Location, Room space & Balcony, Ambience
Breakfast is improved but can be better, Price was costlier due to overbooking but corporate rates should be maintained even if it overbooking.