Hotel built in 1978, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 326, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 326, Family rooms available 4
pl. Andersa 1, 61-898 Poznań, Poland
- Station (Poznań - Główny Railway Station) 0.86 km
- City centre (Poznań) 1.02 km
- Airport (Poznań-Ławica Airport (POZ)) 6.99 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Beauty parlor
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Novotel Poznan Centrum
Can not park with a Volkswagen Transporter on the parking on the opposite site of the Hotel.
We were happy to stay there.
The Hall area near the Casino and the Games Room was poorly ventylated and filled with cigarette smoke,being close to the entrance door, it was impossible not to notice it.
good breakfast and a good location opposite the Old Brewery.
I found the room service staff a bit unfriendly.
After staying in other Novotel's in Poland in Europe, this was ok but just seemed to lack something : enthusiasm by staff, atmosphere etc.
there is no Internet connection the hotel, it also takes like half an hour to check in !!
price/quality, location, room
atmosphere in the building: reception, entrance
Room excellent,great views, enormous breakfast buffet - one of the biggest I have seen.
The public areas of the Hotel are extremely dated. The barstaff were unfriendly and let the side down, but on balance the positives of this Hotel outweigh the negatives.
some parts of the hotel getting a bit outdated