Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 201, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 201, Family rooms available 147
Rue de Paris Roissypole Gare RER, 93290 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 10.35 km
- City centre (Roissy-en-France) 3.41 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 0.95 km
- Highway (ROISSY CDG) 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Novotel Paris Charles-de-Gaulle Airport
very convenent, good location, quiet
breakfast with no much choice of food (especially lack of vegetables)
nice renewed room
there was so much noise in the morning.
Room design and bed.
The quality of the speaker system in the restaurant: experiencing a blurry sound of the played music tracks.
reception staff very kind
Right now they are changing the restaurant, so it was a lot smaller. I am very curious to see what it will like when it is ready.
very nice and ideally situated at the airport CDG
Very good breakfast with eggs and bacon, sausages, fresh fruits, croissants and so on.
Quiet room Good location
Quite warm room. Synthetic bedding makes it even warmer. Shower was clogged
Rooms are well renovated, beds are comfortable. All staff spoke good English and was very friendly. Breakfast is very good, nice French croissants and good coffee.
My room was too warm. Called reception, they came up to open my window. Apparently, no matter the temperature setting on the climate control, warm air comes out of the air conditioning. I turned it off and had the window open all night. That did give the noise of the aircraft, but better that than a room that is 27 degrees celsius. They should fix the climate control.
breakfast start timing from 05:00 is very good.
not friendly attitude of front desk staff