Hotel built in 2014, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 240, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 240, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-03-23, Renovation work planned 2017-10-27, to 2017-10-30, in area fitnessWellness
Bahnhofstrasse 12, 90402 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Hauptbahnhof) 0.3 km
- City centre (Innenstadt) 0.3 km
- Airport (Nuernberg Airport) 7.0 km
You can't get closer to the centre of Nuremberg, a city steeped in history, than this hotel. It is located right at the heart of the city, close to the lively main train station. The sights are only a short walk away. Follow the traces of time in the Germanisches Nationalmuseum and admire the countless exhibitions.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel Nuernberg Centre Ville
The room was big enough. The location is very close to train station and city center.
There were sounds from railway. The heating was very noisy.
Very good breakfast, good location, room is quite decent.
generally, it's fine. very close to downtown.
WIFF is very poor, single is so week in the room and speed is so low.
Good room, great fitness/sauna/pool included, nice breakfast
Not all of the staff was friendly & competent