Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 18, Total number of rooms 255, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 255
Novoslobodskaya str 23, 127055 Moscow, Russia
- Station (Moscow - Belorussky Railway station) 1.18 km
- City centre (Moskva) 3.11 km
- Airport (Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO)) 24.13 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Novotel Moscow Centre
Location: right next to a central metro station, very close to downtown and major attractions. Upper floors have nice city views.
Room lighting is insufficient, it's too dark in the room. Too few sockets, and none close to the bed — inconvenient to charge mobiles. Bathrooms aren't soundproof — when in, one can hear everything one's neighbor is doing. Prostitutes are allowed in the lobby bar.
Close to the subway. Good meal.
The room was cold. It felt like +17 or +18 at night. Found myself frozen in the middle of the night. Seemingly the hotel was switched to the 'summer mode' and the street temperature was like +10 only. The hand shower arm lock was broken this time in my room (1707) and cannot be fixed at needed height, so I had to hold it in my arm in order to wash myself. Traditionally poor WiFi connection (both weak and slow). Intrusive mini-bar policy. Upon leaving the hotel they ask if you drank the beverages from the mini-bar that is SO expensive so you could rather go to the next supermarket and buy a dozen of the same cans of cola for the same amount of money. Almost 180 Euro per night - they call it a special fare? Definitely overestimated.
- Near to the subway station - Good meals
- Expensive - Weak WiFi signal in the room (my room was 1409)
Good location - near metro station
Dirty rooms for 4 star hotel, very slow internetwhere you need cable, very expensive
carpets are finished and should be changed
Forgot in the room my bag with hygienic accessories - got it back, but my Issey Miyake toilet water was missing. Consierge only offered own transfer with was twice as expansive as normal rate. Had to ask reception desk explicitly to call for a taxi. Hotel furnishing is of poor quality, tasteless interiors - definitely not what you may expect from a Novotel.
Service was friendly and competent.
In the last week, i've noticed that the quality of food at breakfeast was poorer. The rice had a different quality as previous week
Enjoyed the breakfeast buffet which also had an 'asian' style breakfeast too.
the gym was small and then only open for certain hours of the day and not open on the weekends.