Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 120, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 98, Family rooms available 30
Place des paraiges Centre Saint Jacques, 57000 Metz, France
- Station (Metz - Gare de Metz-Ville) 0.92 km
- City centre (Metz) 0.52 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 56.62 km
- Highway (METZ CENTRE) 2.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Novotel Metz Centre
Parking easy via St. Jaques Shopping centre.
At the below entrance, big noise of some air conditioning System, thought I was entering a factory. Elevator very slow, room carpet run down, most room decoration 90´s style, smelly. Sorry to say, but this Hotel needs a complete renovation. Too expensive with 130 EUR per night, changed the Hotel after 2 days.
Great location, easy to access parking, and wonderful room! Would definately stay there again!
Directly in the center of Metz. Direct access from the parking to the hotel!
Great central location.
My only disappointment was that our 'superior' room was smaller than expected....otherwise, a fine hotel.
All is positive: location, staff, equipment, rooms