Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 187, Rooms with connecting door 17, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 187, Family rooms available 75
113 Lambeth road, SE1 7LS London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Waterloo Railway Station) 1.01 km
- City centre (London) 0.81 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 12.07 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Turkish bath
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel London Waterloo
Clean rooms and prompt service
Great location, very close to tube and also to the London eye and major attractions. Eventhough you have to pay for using WIfi, there was a computer and printer in the lobby which was useful for checking in.
some renovations were done while we stayed there and it was very noise. Also in the room there is noise from the fridge or coffee machine which was disturbing during the night. Internet was no free of charge. breakfast was not included in the price. We had a room for 3 persons but the sofa bed was not confortable.
The hotel was very good and I would be using them going forward.
Nothing serious to report
Staff were very friendly on check-in.
Problem with payment and amount reserved against card. Was all sorted out in the end.
At the day of check-out I was triply asked by the housekeeper if I'd leave that day starting early morning (8.45 a.m.)every hour till the moment I left my room
Staff very friendly. Reception area very nice - impressive to walk in to. Bathroom a nice size.
Stains on carpet in bedroom. Gym nice but doesn't have much equipment - I was lucky it was quiet so this didn't impact. Bathroom shower had part of fitment missing.
Nice and good athmosphere, will choose for this hotel on future accasions
For a UK hotel very clean.
The hotel tried to charge a higher room rate than the agreed confirmation The main bar was closed for refurbishment. The temporary bar in reception was poor Our room was tired and was overdue refurbishment