Style of hotel and ambience
Whether you are on a business trip or on holidays, the Novotel Lausanne Bussigny promises an unforgettable stay. All of the hotel rooms are elegantly furnished and come with free Wi-Fi. Business travellers will appreciate the well-equipped conference rooms and the free parking facilities.
Special features of the hotel
Enjoy the welcoming,contemporary atmosphere in our Novotel Cafe and hotel bar.The hotel features a terrace overlooking a leafy park, a natural swimming pool and a children play area. Parking available
Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 141, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 141, Family rooms available 26, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-07-01
35 Route de Condemine BUSSIGNY, 1030 Bussigny, Switzerland
- Station (BUSSIGNY) 1.0 km
- City centre (Bussigny-près-Lausanne) 0.94 km
- Airport (Geneva Cointrin International Airport (GVA)) 49.49 km
- Highway (LAUSANNE CRISSIER) 0.8 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Turkish bath
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Novotel Lausanne Bussigny
good hotel at reasonable price near Lausanne clean and modern ambiente
sauna and hammam were not operational, possibly needs to be request at reception fitness equipment could be broader salmon for breakfast (it was mainly British breakfast)
- Employee very freindly and always ready to help - Parking available
- Once you booked to this hotel, you will start recieving endless SPAM and emails from the Hotel Club. No way to stop this... - Breakfast barely average: cold scrambled eggs, bacon, beans... Cheese and ham are served very cold...
Room generally in good condition. Lobby and lounge is nice.
Parking lot was an icy, slushy mess. Carpet could be renovated.
+ Clean rooms, in good shape + Parking available
- Air conditioning: dry, hot and loud air conditioning - Rooms are overheated - Breakfast: poor quality, cold eggs, cold bacon, cold potatoes...
fitness and sauna, nice design
Staff friendly and helpful.
Wired internet in room, so no chance to use internet but at the desk // did not get what requested for breakfast in room.
Clean, confortable, quiet room close to our destination (Chrissier) nespresso coffee machine in room a very nice touch (but no milk/ cafe creme)
Receptionist seemed to have no idea where Chrissier was (despite this hotel being the closest we could find to the 3-Michelin star restaurant there) as she advised us to allow 30 minutes for the 5 minute taxi ride there - meaning we arrived early for our dinner reservation. No milk in bar fridge to have with coffee
Excellent place to stay....
under construction at the moment