Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 23, Total number of rooms 440, Rooms with connecting door 122, Number of suites (separate rooms) 13, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 410
51 Man Tung Road Tung Chung, 0 Hongkong, China
- Station (Hong Kong - Hung Hom Railway Station) 24.56 km
- City centre (Hong Kong) 21.29 km
- Airport (Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)) 3.49 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
Evaluations of Novotel Hong Kong Citygate
Location is good. Close to airport Attached to a mall with many restaurants Accessible by MTR
shuttle bus is frequently running between airport and hotel. Pool is nice and water is clean
noisy when water flash in washing room bad smelling in WC
Next to a mall outlet which is great!
Rooms are very small compared to other hotels and Price is on the higher side.
Very nice breakfast. 10 minutes to the airport and the shuttle bus leaves every 15 minutes from the hotel. A big Mall is attached to the hotel and easy accessable from the lobby. You can find everything in there.
A little bit far away from the city, even the skytrain is available only 10 minutes walk from the lobby. Taxi from the city to the hotel is around 250 HKD. The last train from the city to the hotel is at 00:00. Afterwards only Taxi possible. No Internet in the room. Internet have to be paid and booked seperatly.
Great location. Near to the airport, with shuttle bus. Directly connected to outlet shopping mall. MTR station Tung Chung close by.
Quite expensive, but seems to be normal for HKG.
Nice place Nice View Convienient transportation
Cannot think of any
Having a separate check in desk on the 21st floor is great, afternoon tea and cocktails much appreciated.
As a customer staying in an executive premier room, i would prefer to take breakfast on one of the executive floors. Breakfast in the lobby cafe was mediocre, when we arrived at 9.30 there was no coffee in either machines and no juice, queues were long for cooked food and bread and pastries dried out .
I was not able to reach the hotel due to problems with the flight company. I called the hotel advising, but as per hotels.de the booking was prepaid they said were not possible to refund me.
Very modern, good breakfast buffet
A bit understaffed at check-out time (15 minutes waiting) and staff also a bit confused due to too much work