Hotel built in 2001, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 170, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 19, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 170, Family rooms available 19
Hofmannstrasse 34, 91052 Erlangen, Germany
- Station (Fürth (Bayern) Hauptbahnhof) 13.81 km
- City centre (Erlangen) 0.94 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 11.16 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel Erlangen
It was quiet and in residential area. It is also in the Erlangen University town.
It was not conveniently located.
I liked the staff and their friendliness to the customers
I didn't like the fact that I couldn't get the temperature in my room to be cooler and the fan barely put out any air even when I put it on high
location, service, price
Location was convenient.
Breakfast was only available at a full price of 17 euros. If you only wanted coffee anf yogurt it was still 17 euros. Too expensive.
Air conditioning was broken, so there was permanent heating in the room.
Hotel.de never sent a confirmation and the hotel told me that the reservation wasn't passed on to them. Therefore I had to call the hotel and ask for confirmatation. That should work automatically.
Very good price performance ratio, excellent breakfast
The floor of the hotel room was smelling like in a dentist practice