Hotel built in 1911, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 227, Rooms with connecting door 8, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 227
Rakoczi ut 43-45, 1088 Budapest, Hungary
- Station (Budapest - Keleti Railway Station) 1.03 km
- City centre (Budapest) 2.36 km
- Airport (Budapest Listz Ferenc international Airport (BUD)) 15.35 km
As this hotel is centrally located in Budapest, it is superbly suited for your next stay in the Hungarian capital. The St. Stephen’s Basilica is less than 2 kilometres away from the hotel and you can reach the impressive Parliament Building in only 10 minutes by car.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Novotel Budapest Centrum
really quite friednly
additional costs for parking
friendliness of the hotel staff
no yet found
The room is big
The condition of some of the chairs and sofa.
Excelent hotel with friendly employees. Very nice and clean room. Good location.
The airco should be upgraded to make it realy cool in the room.
Very Good breakfast. The breakfast area is à very tastefull room.
There should be à place to smoke.
there is device to get hot water to drink.
can't find swimming pool
Due to early check-out I had no time for breakfast on site so a generous take-away breakfast-pack was provided.
Parking is expensive not incl. in room rate.
Room is big and very clean. TV is very big size.
Money change rate is too low. Room's window cannot see street lookout. Noise from exhaust in the bathroom
Nice ambience at breakfast
Urine on toilet seat on arrival no sign of cleaning.