Hotel built in 1991, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 195, Rooms with connecting door 16, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 195, Family rooms available 30
Birmingham Airport West Midlands, B26 3QL Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Station (Birmingham - New Street Railway Station) 11.62 km
- City centre (Birmingham) 11.46 km
- Airport (Birmingham International Airport (BHX)) 1.11 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel Birmingham Airport
Close to the airport
Untmost over priced
highly convenient for the airport , good staff ..
price of parking
Incompetent and untrained staff especially in the restaurant. Price-performance ratio is really ridiculous.
Fantastic location, walk out the hotel doors across the road and you are in the airport departure area - 2 mins.
Restaurant only opens for breakfast at 5 am, so if one is catching an early flight there is no need to book breakfast with accommodation, have something in the airport.
Ideal for Lufthansa Frankfurt connection. 200 m walk to departures desk but very quiet hotel.
Motorway can be busy at peak times
Ideal location for working at airport.
Cleanliness of bathroom on arrival not up to standard.
Good position. close to the airport. Breakfast was good as I had an early flight.
Good hotel, at airport, easy to get your flight in time
Nice room. the hotel itself was lovely. the noise from the hotel was very noisy all through the nite til the morning. Guess thats what you get for staying in an airport hotel.
Near to the airport
Waiting time at the reception => Drop-Off-Parking has to be paid!