Hotel built in 1977, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 97, Rooms with connecting door 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 97, Family rooms available 65
290 rue Fedor Dostoievski Les Lucioles 1, 06560 Valbonne, France
- Station (BIOT) 5.0 km
- City centre (Valbonne) 5.04 km
- Airport (Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)) 13.58 km
- Highway (ANTIBES / SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS LUCIO) 1.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Car rental
Evaluations of Novotel Antibes Sophia Antipolis
Le terrain de pétanque.
Les pancakes trop secs.
The breakfast was very nice and the eating room was bright.
We made a reservation for 2 non smoking rooms, these were confirmed and paid. Upon arrival the gentelman at the reception desk could only find 1 reservation.... So second room was arranged, So far so good, when we arrived at the rooms these were SMOKING rooms! We did not bother to go back again we were very tired... This was very dissapointing.
The heating in the room was not very efficient.
nice and quiet area perfect for business purposes
breakfast too expensive far from town, need of a car
You need a car in this area.