Hotel built in 1800, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 61, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 27, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 61, Family rooms available 7
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 276, 1012 RS Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Amsterdam - Centraal Railway Station) 1.09 km
- City centre (Amsterdam) 0.3 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 11.05 km
- Highway (Geuzeveld/Centrum) 3.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage is a 10-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 6,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Fridge in 61 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 15,00 EUR
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Nova Hotel & Apartments
Good location, close to the old Amsterdam town center NB for 5 nights, the total price 603 Euros and not 575 Euros as stated above as you have to include the Touris Tax (5,61 Euros / day).
Price is on the high side. Room on the ground floor, opening on an internal courtyard making the room very dark. The room as carpet on the floor that I find not hygienic.
Overall a nice hotel located closely to the city center, though not too busy and few traffic (which might be due to the road construction).
Not really negative but the room was very small with a curious layout - e.g. access to fridge and wardrobe was quite inconvenient as they were located in a very narrow corridor extension of the room.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Overall I was very satisfied and would recommend the hotel and would happily stay there again myself.
The Gotel are realy new Remodelt with free WiFi and a very god Central Position!