Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 140, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 136, of which have 2 separate beds 95, of which have a double bed 41, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 42, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 140, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 100, Children's beds/cots 4
Franz-Josef-Straße 26, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Station (Salzburg - Hauptbahnhof) 0.88 km
- City centre (Salzburg) 0.64 km
- Airport (Salzburg Airport (SZG)) 3.6 km
- Highway 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Swisscom
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:00 o'clock to 06:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Swisscom
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 140 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service Cost per item 5 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Limousine service
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of NH Salzburg City
Reception people were very friendly.
I heard some noise from the room next to. Full of people in Breakfast and food was not supplied in time.
Location, very close to shopping street, restaurants and bus connection
Experienced one unfortunate incident. I was treated badly by staff one morning just because I went 5 minutes early to breakfast . I had already served my plate but I was asked to leave the plate wait out for 5 minutes and come back again. This happened after I was allowed to have breakfast 5min early previous week by different staff as I had requested since I need to catch early bus. Because of this incident I changed to different hotel later.
Location and breakfast.
The hotel did not have my reservation in the system upon my arrival. The internet access in my room was not possible.
Great location. Parking on site, try to arrive early as I saw another guest miss out on a parking space despite apparently being booked.
Keine Heizung in der Zimmer am anfang Marz.
The location close to the ald town.
Nothing specific. The price was very attractive because it was a promotion.
Very loud.. especially the rooms near the elevator.
When I booked the hotel (using hotel.de) I declared 3 persons and I requested a room. I also requested parking. During check out the employee at the front desk (very un-polite) requested me and I paid extra money for the 3rd person (my daughter-12 years old). When I protested that this is different than what I booked for she claimed that this is the policy of the hotel. In my mind this is cheating (they charge me different price than what I booked the room for) and blackmailing (I have no means at check out to protect my interests). Now regarding the parking // on the second day of my stay when I arrived they informed me that the parking is full and they recommend me to park on the street. Eventually, and after I complained about it, they gave a voucher for a nearby parking garage. All in all they managed to ruin my weekend.
Good location, good staff.
Room shall be better cleaned.
In the city and convenient.