Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 245, Number of single rooms 221, Number of double rooms 221, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of junior suites 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 245, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 245
Rue d Espagne 915, 69125 Lyon, France
- Station (Lyon - Part-Dieu Railway Station) 18.15 km
- City centre (Lyon) 20.12 km
- Airport (Geneva Cointrin International Airport (GVA)) 97.75 km
- Highway 0.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 15:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- WLAN operator SWISSCOM
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider swisscom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 6
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 245 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 245 rooms
- Temperature controls in 245 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of NH Lyon Airport
located next to the airport terminal. Nice room
Very modern hotel with friendly staff.
very comfortable hotel
Very Good Location, i.e. near to Airport.
Perfect location for early airline departures, very nice accomodations, all in all a very nice stay. I will use the hotel again on my next trip to Lyon.
Nothing out of the ordinary. The food and beverages were a bit pricey, but most hotels are like that.
Convenience. The NH Lyon Hotel is a modern, clean hotel literally across the street from the airport. No need to call, take or pay for a taxi. There is absolutely no need to choose another hotel when flying from Saint Exupery Airport . (Note: we did not have breakfast or use the sports offer during our stay)
Convenience to airport. Friendliness of reception staff.
restaurant service was very poor. Quality of food was sub standard.
Directly at the airport, quiet, clean, very friendly staff.
Breakfast buffet much too expensive for the available choices.
Hotel reception staff polite and welcoming new guest. Good place to stay for early morning fight so people can rest and catch there flight on time without any delay.
good coffee machine in the room , very convenient location, friendly staff who can up sale room in a friendly way
No one to help with the luggage ,can’t have access with a trolley in the lobby, no scale in deluxe room and lack of amenities for two.