Hotel built in 1963, Last complete renovation 1993, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 114, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 112, of which have 2 separate beds 95, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 77, Children's beds/cots 3, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-07-31
Brandenburger Str. 30, 69493 Hirschberg an der Bergstraße, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 10.36 km
- City centre (Hirschberg an der Bergstraße) 1.28 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 59.66 km
- Highway (A5 - Hirschberg) 1.98 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 4,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 5,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 18:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of NH Hirschberg
De gang werd om 5u30 gestofzuigd, niet bepaald een uur om gasten wakker te maken.
Very rude staff. Room facilities were of poor quality. The worst 4 start experience ever!
Good breakfast, easy parking.
Many groups that are quite noisy at night.,
Easy to reach // affordable price
sometimes overcrowded with visitors travelling by bus
Excellent price-performance ration.
A little off track
- Keine Belüftung im Bad. - WLAN über Swisscom, teuer. (Aber auch per iPass, sofern vorhanden, benutzbar.) - Zu wenig Parkplätze. - Mitarbeiter eher unerfahren. - Charme der 90er. - Sehr kleine Zimmer.
Nice quite place, just 20 minutes from Heidelberg and Mannheim and about an hour from Frankfurt. Stuff is very friendly // I´ve got very affable assistants from the receptionists. Cleanness everewhere: very clean rooms, clean restaurant, clean crockery ets.
Bus parking and part of the car parking is under windows at the right wing of the hotel. So it might be noisy in mornings when buses and cars are starting its engines. When hotel is full it may be difficult to find free place on the car parking.
Very nice and clean rooms, and close to Heidelberg.
A bit noisy when buses arrive to check in.
very nice design - very quiet
this time they didn't find any reservation to my name despite the confirmation email I received from hotel.de . Don't know where was the pb. Hopefully they still have room for me
Nahe an der A5!
Sehr kleines Bad.