Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 47, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 21, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 49, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 4, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 49, Children's beds/cots 2
Koning Albertlaan 121, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
- Station (Gent - Sint-Pieters Railway Station) 0.53 km
- City centre (Gent) 1.73 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 56.4 km
- Highway (Zwijnaarde-gent) 1.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 49 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 49 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 0 rooms
- Temperature controls in 49 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 49 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of NH Gent Sint Pieters
Far away from city center and also from the railway station and from public transport. No shops, pubs and only one restaurant nearby. The hotel was nearly empty but still we didn't get the room earlier at arrival and also no late check-out !
Good parking facilities. Good breakfast. Very comfy bed.
Wifi was not the best, and the bathroom was a bit dated.
Comfortable and clean staff were very helpfull. Only 15 min dander to the city centre along the river bank which was lovely. I'll be back again.
a bit expensive given the location
Small but nice little breakfast, which is absolutely enough.
Sleeping room next to the street.
The biggest issue is that WIFI is almost not working in the room - by far too slow and very slow in the lobby. When I am traveling it is for business and not being able to have access to my e-mails via the wifi is a real issue.
Within 20-min walk from city center. Okay for business and nightly recreation.
Free WLAN very slow (128 kbps), almost useless.
Especially the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, excellent breakfast!
Very convenient for Railway Station - excellent rooms - very helpful staff
Lack of restaurant may be inconvenient for some (not me!). Some reviews mention distance from city centre but it's a very pleasant 20 min walk to the Belfort or a 10 min tram journey (which stops close to the hotel).
little bit far away from centre of the city