Hotel built in 1994, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 338, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 324, of which have 2 separate beds 100, of which have a double bed 206, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, Rooms with connecting door 14, Number of apartments 18, Number of rooms with air conditioning 320, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 300, Children's beds/cots 3, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-06-30
Kölner Str. 186-188, 40227 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 0.69 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 2.2 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 8.47 km
- Highway (A46 - Düsseldorf-Wersten) 2.79 km
This hotel boasts a central location at the heart of Düsseldorf, only a short walk from the metro stations Handelszentrum/Moskauer Str. and Oberbilker Markt/Warschauer Straße, which provide great connections to all of the attractions of the city. The main train station is also a comfortable 10-minute walk away, which means that you have great access to Düsseldorf Airport and other destinations.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 23:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- WLAN operator SWISSCOM
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 06:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Swisscom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection
- Analogue modem connection in 338 rooms
- Kitchenette in 18 rooms
- Fridge in 18 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven in 18 rooms
- Temperature controls in 320 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of NH Düsseldorf City
Good hotel for reasonable price.
room Hospitality Clean
Front Desk was very friendly
Toilet broken badly cleaned, unfriendly room service.
Breakfast quality, service, cleanliness is as excellent as usual
The more or less new fee for the sauna was an unpleasant surprise. After a long business day I would look for only a short visit to the sauna and for that a fee of EUR 5 which I cannot reimburse is just enough to keep me away. What about a discount rate for the late evening?
Very firendly staff, close to city centre, no problem finding a parkin lot in the hotels parkhouse
The room smelled a little bit like cold smoke, but when opening the windows the noise of the street in front of the hotel was very present. The breakfast is much too expensive for what is offered. The Internet access is awefull. There is the "for free" access - with which I could not eaven fetch my emails in an acceptable ammount of time. The premium internt access is too expensive.
New and clean rooms, nice materials has been used. Stylish designed.
Staff is friendly but there is no one to deal with any problem in the night.
AC's were not effective; Despite taking this up, we were not informed whether the AC will work or not. After 2 days the Hotel shifted me from room no 229 to 305. As ACs were not wrking, we slept with the windows open & could hear the traffic and hear people talking on the streets. The first 3 days were very uncomfortable. We requested for our rooms to be cleaned & only after follow up did this happen. Even billing system developed a snag & details were not available on the system.
Location of Hotel is good and near the garden and lake.Our Exhibition center is also near by and outside food is also near by so i can say location is best.
For a vegetarian customer this hotel is not suitable.No one staff available for any kind of service during breakfast or offerings. Very rude staff and not seen any kind of customer welcoming gesture because of they are fully booked during exhibition and no need to publisize and make reputation.This may be the reason that staff at all not working for customers.
Breakfast personnel not cleaning/clearing tables, no places to sit left which you did not have to clean yourself. Many things from the buffet ran out and were not replaced within 30 minutes. No cleaning liquid available in sports room to clean the equipment after use. Just 1 Crosstrainer, two treadmills and two cardio bikes were available. TV was not available due to missing remote control. Compared to the other nh hoteles I know there was no boiler/tea/cups available.
The Fitness centre comprises, one treadmill, 1 cycle and another 2 equipments that i do not remember. Hardly qualifies to be called a Fitness centre. Internet connection is terrible and capped with a download limit of 50MB. This isn't good for someone on a business trip. Not very close to the main station. A good 15 to 20 mins walk, albeit close to the Underground station. Not many good restaurants around