Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 142, Number of single rooms 142, Number of double rooms 142, of which have a double bed 38, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 61, Number of rooms with air conditioning 142, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 113
Gran Via Don Diego Lopez de Haro 87, 48011 Bilbao, Spain
- Station (Bilbao - Abando Railway Station) 1.47 km
- City centre (Bilbao) 1.93 km
- Airport (Bilbao Airport (BIO)) 11.0 km
Centrally located in Bilbao, this hotel is superbly suited for your next stay in the Basque city. In less than 15 minutes you can walk to the Guggenheim Museum and the nearby Fine Arts Museum. The old town and the cathedral are easily reachable with public transport.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:30.00 until 16:00.00 and from 19:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast for early risers
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 142 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of NH Collection Villa de Bilbao
The breakfast was really good. Hotel staff was really friendly.
Link to the evaluation page in the email@example.com is not working correctly.
Staff were helpful and polite
Parking was an issue !
the hotel room is very nice
the lobby is under renovation, not even an area for relaxation or waiting allotted.
Well placed hotel in the beginning of Bilbao's Main street // close to gorgeus brand new buildings most beautiful and elegant landmarks.
Staff should smile sometimes // smiling is healthy and not painful. Some of the hotel facilities a bit old and wear out. A maintenance and updating operation is mandatory.
We got a special weekend deal, and this made it one of the best-value hotels we've ever stayed in.
The hotel is not in the centre of town, so is suitable for those who like walking :)
Very close to the main down town area. Pleasant stay.
Some of the installations are loose, doesn't work, especially if you take a shower, you got a nice cold - warm experience