Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 142, Number of single rooms 142, Number of double rooms 142, of which have a double bed 38, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 61, Number of rooms with air conditioning 142, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 113
Gran Via Don Diego Lopez de Haro 87, 48011 Bilbao, Spain
- Station (Bilbao - Abando Railway Station) 1.47 km
- City centre (Bilbao) 1.93 km
- Airport (Bilbao Airport (BIO)) 11.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 25 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 25 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:30.00 until 16:00.00 and from 19:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast for early risers
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 142 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of NH Collection Villa de Bilbao
The breakfast was really good. Hotel staff was really friendly.
Link to the evaluation page in the firstname.lastname@example.org is not working correctly.
Staff were helpful and polite
Parking was an issue !
the hotel room is very nice
the lobby is under renovation, not even an area for relaxation or waiting allotted.
Well placed hotel in the beginning of Bilbao's Main street // close to gorgeus brand new buildings most beautiful and elegant landmarks.
Staff should smile sometimes // smiling is healthy and not painful. Some of the hotel facilities a bit old and wear out. A maintenance and updating operation is mandatory.
We got a special weekend deal, and this made it one of the best-value hotels we've ever stayed in.
The hotel is not in the centre of town, so is suitable for those who like walking :)
Very close to the main down town area. Pleasant stay.
Some of the installations are loose, doesn't work, especially if you take a shower, you got a nice cold - warm experience