Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 163, Number of single rooms 163, Number of double rooms 163, of which have 2 separate beds 14, of which have a double bed 149, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, Number of rooms with air conditioning 163, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 14, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 163, Children's beds/cots 2
Hobbemakade 50, 1071XL Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Amsterdam - Zuid Railway Station) 2.09 km
- City centre (Amsterdam) 2.01 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 9.83 km
- Highway (S 109) 2.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 11,00 EUR
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Room service
- Medical service
Evaluations of NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter
Good location, room very spacious by European standards.
Hotel very much in demand with many groups checking in and out. Could use more front desk staff in peak demand hours for prompt check-in/check-out.
I like the location, the price, and the hotel size - not too big, very friendly
Nice Room in 6th Floor with a good view on the Gracht. Parking situation at Olympia Stadium is very good and cheep (P+R, Tramticket is included, 8€/24h) with a perfect connection right next to the hotel!
Breakfast 20€ if you choose it in the morning. If you decide the evening before its 15€.
room size was big and a nice view
check in staff was not properly trained and it was a hassle
the room could use an upgrade, we had to close the window via an 'alternative way', the curtains were already past their life and should have been replaced. Same goes for the sheets on the bed.
I got completely different clothes back from laundry service.
Hotel staff were all friendly and helpful with curtsy manner.
wi-fi connection at lobby was very slow.
good value, nice location. clean.
a bit noisy (my room was very close to the street). not so easy to get out without using the elevator - no signs and 20 doors to open :)
Pay per view not available