Hotel built in 1985, Last partial renovation 2020, Number of floors 49, Total number of rooms 1966, Number of suites (separate rooms) 57, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
1535 Broadway, 10036 New York, United States of America
- Station (New York - Grand Central Terminal) 0.94 km
- City centre (New York) 5.36 km
- Airport (La Guardia Airport (LGA)) 9.74 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 6
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of New York Marriott Marquis
I like the room is clean and near to Time Square.
No water bottle? Really?
very nice hotel
Location Very convenient
Hotel seems like they need to spend some money on maintenance for the rooms… If you stay on the 24th Floor be room 2433, you may have some views of time square, however, the room above you here their toilet habits every time they go, worse when they flush…..= NO SLEEP!!!
I was very impressed with the room - it was so modern and clean. Very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
Front desk employee wasn't very friendly when I checked in. No free WiFi.
Breakfast is very expensive // hotel charged internet access even though it was agreed that it was free of charge
I enjoyed my stay.
Excellent hotel and location.
No negative comments.
In the middle of Times Square