Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 16:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Inn, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 32, Family rooms available 1
Strahlenbergerstr. 2, 69198 Schriesheim, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 8.12 km
- City centre (Schriesheim) 1.46 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 62.09 km
- Highway (A5 - Ladenburg) 3.02 km
4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 16:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Neues Ludwigstal
I nice situated Hotel with a good price and included breakfast. Dog was allowed.
We enjoyed our stay here very much. The accommodations were comfortable and roomy. The food at the restaurant was excellent, and the coffee was the best. Service was relaxed, prompt, and gracious.
Noise from a nearby road could be a problem for light sleepers, depending on room location. Finding the hotel could be a problem , although it is easy to locate with good directions.
very nice location (not far from Strahlenburg castle), quiet area. Free parking at hotel. Drink and sweets automat with reasonable prices on the 1st floor. Room was clean and very cosy.Next visit we certainly choose same hotel again, we enjoyed the stay (2 overnights) with 2 childen (5y + 8y) in 4-bed room No112.
Expensive wifi internet (2.50€/hr, 7.50€/3hrs). Only few TV programs available, mostly German.
Lovely setting at the top of a hill with fantastic views from the room. We ate in the hotel restaurant in the evening and enjoyed the food.
Our room faced a main road just below the hotel and therefore very noisy during the night. Difficult to find - even the SatNav had trouble.
i don't think the pictures accurately shows what a beautiful setting this hotel is in or how lovely the hotel is! the staff was very nice and pleasant.
Quit, nice people, good breakfast
difficult to find, we think the discription was not correct or we missed a route direction. We found it quickly by asking
Interesting stay, not much english spoken.
Rather old worn facilities.
The rooms were very clean, nice and freshlay renovated. The space in the room was well planified. We had enough space as we were 4 persons in 1 room.
The staff should be much more friendly. There were signs all over the hotel with descriptons how to use elevator, keys etc. But the staff almost did not talk to us.
Everything was just excellent